Grace is a Christian family committed to doing God’s will through Nurture, Outreach and Witness Ministries. We are called into being by God. We exist for the purposes of:
- Nurturing all creeds, races and cultures for God
- Nurturing one another through study, worship and fellowship
- Winning souls to Christ through prayer and witnessing
- Ministering to the spiritual, social and economic needs of the church, the surrounding communities which we serve and the world
Our vision is that we will become committed Disciples of Christ engaged in transforming lives.
Our goal is to become like Christ by bearing three of the fruits found in Acts 2:
- Making new disciples,
- Growing in worship, and
- Engaging in and giving to mission.
We make every effort to provide ongoing ministry and pastoral support for all persons involved. The bonds of Christian love call us to affect healing for all persons. We provide services and resources to meet the needs of the people in the congregation and surrounding communities. We emphasize Christian Education, relating learning to real life situations. We give high priority to hospitality, encouraging the participation of guests even before they become members of Grace.